Due to the current coronavirus situation, and the uncertainty of future developments, we have decided to cancel our April 14-16 Conference. At this point, we are uncertain as to whether we may re-schedule for later this year, or plan for next April.

We appreciate each of you who has already registered, or are planning to come, and we apologize for any inconvenience this change has caused.

Our church has been extremely excited about the conference and has been busy making preparations. This was not an easy decision for us to make, but we believe it is the right decision.

Thank you for your friendship and fellowship.

In Christ,

Thomas Smith
Mt. Zion Baptist Church